1-, 2-, 3-hour
Host your next special occasion, corporate event, or team meeting aboard our state-of-the-art vessel.
Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari offers private hire and special charters so you, your team, clients, or friends can enjoy the coastline in style. Taylor the experience to meet your needs so your day in unforgettable.
Force of Nature, our 38-seater vessel, is fully licensed so you can cruise magnificent coastlines whilst enjoying a local beverage or seafood platter. An epic onboard system means you can enjoy our favourite music, and funky onboard lighting provides the ultimate party atmosphere.
Our corporate and private safari offer a unique option for your next corporate event, team meeting, birthday, anniversary, or special event. Private Charters come in 1-, 2-, or 3-hour options with bus transfers available on request.
Reserve your private charter using our online booking form and one of our team will be in touch shortly to go over your charter requirements. Alternatively call our offices between 8am to 6pm on 08 7082 9607 or email on email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: PRIVATE CHARTERS MUST BE BOOKED A MINIMUM OF 24-HOURS IN ADVANCE.
Important Information About Your Private Cruise
- Food is not permitted to be eaten onboard the vessel unless given prior approval.
- These are wild animals and experiences change daily. It’s all up to the animals as to how interactive they become.
- Seal numbers vary throughout the different seasons. Numbers peak in winter and are at their lowest from Nov – Jan.
- No wheelchair access on board vessel
- You need to arrive at the Christmas Cove Marina, Penneshaw, SA, 5222 15-minutes prior to departure.
Christmas Cove Marina, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, SA, 5222. You need to arrive 15-minutes before departure time.
We do not guarantee seeing animals on Safari. These are wild animals and choose where they want to be and how much they want to interact. We do not force them into interactions.
Our staff are very experienced at running our Safari’s and know our local wild dolphin pods, seals and birdlife very well. They work hard to ensure you have a fantastic time out, know all the best places for a sighting and provide interesting and fun commentary on everything you see.
Dolphins are present year-round in the waters around Kangaroo Island.
Seal numbers vary throughout the different season. Numbers peak in winter and are at their lowest Nov-Jan.
Very. We operate primarily in the coastal waters around Kangaroo Island and don’t go out too deep. Our vessels are custom built for both safety and comfort, and our crew are experienced and have at minimum their coxswain certifications.
- A FULL refund is provided to guests if the tour is cancelled due to poor weather conditions and an alternative time is not established to undertake the tour.
- No refund is provided to guests for non-attendance at scheduled tour time.
- Guests can reschedule tour if required, however need to ensure that more than 48 hours’ notice is provided to Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari via telephone confirmation on +61 8 7082 9607.
- All bookings cancelled within 7 days of scheduled departure will incur a 50% charge of tour costs. Alternatively, a credit can be held for you to use within a 24-month time frame.
- All bookings cancelled within 48-hours of scheduled departure will not receive a refund, but a credit can be held for you to use within a 24-month time frame.
- If you arrive on a cruise ship and cannot get into Penneshaw on your tender on the day, your tour will be cancelled (and you claim costs through travel insurance), or we can hold it for you to use within a 3-year time frame.
If you arrive on a cruise ship and cannot get into Penneshaw on your tender on the day, your tour can be cancelled (and you claim costs through travel insurance), or we can hold it for you to use within a 3-year timeframe.